Next time you need a laugh break, or a quick pick-me-up, check out these websites and blogs:
- Sexy Executives. I’ve never known a senior executive who liked getting his or her picture taken. This site, a tribute to corporate headshots, will show you why. Blogger Gary Cutlack has a knack for finding the weirdest, wackiest portraits, and his commentary is often hilarious.
- Jesus of the Week. I think Jesus must be getting a big laugh out of this site (but he appreciates the effort of those who are featured). Each week it features a portrait, statue or other representation of the Lord Himself, unfailingly tasteless and tacky.
- Digital Bus Stop. Great images, like Monsters on Post-It Notes.
- Obits2Die4. My friend, Bruce Richardson, finds the humor (and pathos) in final tributes to the deceased. As he says, “In lieu of flowers, laugh at my obit.”
- The Original Chuck Norris Fact Generator. Try this Chuck Norris fact on for size: On a high school math test, Chuck Norris put down “Violence” as every one of the answers. He got an A+ on the test because Chuck Norris solves all his problems with Violence. Or this one: Giraffes were created when Chuck Norris uppercut a horse.
Where do you find your laughs on the Internet? Let me know.
Thanks for visiting. While you’re here, please look around the site. You can subscribe via e-mail or RSS feed. The tools to do so are at the top of the right-hand column. To share or retweet the entry, use the buttons below. You can follow me on Twitter: @peterfaur