I met someone recently who loves really bad jokes. So I thought, “Why not offer 10 of them here?”
If you have one to add, please leave a comment! Here are 10 of the worst I know:
- How do you kill a circus? Go for the juggler.
- When is a door not a door? When it’s ajar.
- What’s a frog’s favorite drink? Croaka-Cola.
- What’s red and smells like blue paint? Red paint.
- What does a wicked chicken lay? Deviled eggs.
- Patient: “Doc, I think I’m schizophrenic. Sometimes I dream I’m a wigwam, sometimes I dream I’m a teepee.” Doctor: “You’re not schizophrenic. You’re just two tents.”
- Who can shave 25 times a day and still have a beard? A barber.
- What did the green grape say to the purple grape? “Breathe, idiot, breathe!”
- What’s the Internet’s favorite animal? The lynx.
- Why did the algebra teacher confiscate the rubber-band gun? It was a weapon of math disruption.
Thanks for visiting. While you’re here, please look around the site. You can subscribe via e-mail or RSS feed. The tools to do so are at the top of the right-hand column. To share or retweet the entry, use the buttons below. You can follow me on Twitter: @peterfaur.